Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Character Days!

Looking through the family photos this is the first, and only, photo I have with a dwarf.  (Yup, that's me, shaking hands, 1988ish).  I seem to have lots with Snow White herself but only this one of a dwarf (and it is really bugging me I can't see the eyes well enough to tell who).  Well, it may be time to capture another photo and it looks like now is the perfect time:

January 28 - 30 will be a Family Fun Day at the Disneyland Resort.  After taking a Facebook poll, Disneyland is bringing out some of the favorite characters - including the seven dwarfs!  Character Fan Days will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Festival Arena.

Well, I may be there all day waiting for my guys as the characters will rotate every half hour with different characters making appearances all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment