Sunday, November 22, 2015

Disney Cruise To Nowhere

This October I was able to take the second to last Disney Cruise to Nowhere.  The ship left out of San Diego on a Friday morning and returned Sunday morning without making any ports.  Apparently the laws have changed and Disney Cruise will not be able to do this itinerary any more.

Overall we had a fantastic trip.  It was very short, but perfect for the first time cruisers who wanted to see what it was like.  This was my second time on the Disney Wonder (check out my finding Snow White on the Wonder post here) but wanted to share a few of my favorite things from our trip and a couple of new Snow White pictures.
Sunrise Saturday Morning
Fireworks at sea!
Dopey - in full color - at Animators Pallate

The Halloween Tree

I decorated our door for the sailing

Tsum Tsum Snow White tagged along for the party

Snow White made it on the Princess display outside the gift shop

No comments:

Post a Comment