Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Disney Family .com

At the Disney Expo, family.com handed out cutie Mickey and Minnie foldables and prince/princess crowns. These were so cute I had to check out what else was on the website. I love the Snow White Printable. The skirt of her dress folds so that she stands. I just have to find the right card stock to print out. I also found these Magic Mirror Invitations. They print as two separate sheets - the outside of the mirror and a page to glue inside that invites you to the Princess Birthday Party. There is a whole page of Snow White inspired crafts as well.
While it's not snow white, I also love the Hitchhiking Ghosts. I thought I remember seeing the Toy Story martian at the expo but I can't find him on the website. Anyone had any luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment