Sunday, July 9, 2017

What to Pack for a D23 Expo

As you know from my post last week, I am very excited to be headed toward my fourth D23 expo next week.  After attending all the other expos I've learned a few things about what to bring with you to help make it a smooth trip!  You can read about my past expo experiences: 2009, 2013, 2015.

Being prepared is one of the keys to surviving the crowds and lines at the expo.  Here are the top items I pack for my expo experience:
Keep hydrated!  Expo days are fun filled and long.
Just a good idea in the crowds.

I love these Go Picnic boxes - no need to keep cold.  (Target and Amazon)
It can get cold in the convention center.  Can double as a pillow while waiting in lines.

You'll need to show membership cards at lots of places.  I like this pass holder from Disneyland Tokyo - Thanks Ebay!

Lot's of freebies at Expo - nice to keep them safe.

Works great to keep smaller freebies from getting destroyed.

Show your Disney Side!

You'll need the space to fill up with freebies and exclusives!

Don't forget your portable chargers too!


I will be at the expo all three days - If you see me (lady in Snow White shirts with the dwarf backpack pictured above), say hi!  I will have some Whistle While We Blog buttons to give out while supplies last.

1 comment: