Sunday, October 5, 2014

Packing for Disney World...Snow White Style

If you follow my blog, you know that I am planning a trip to Disney World soon.  I have shared my tips for planning and my Disney World planning binder.  Now onto the final stage....what does every Snow White fan need to pack for a Disney Theme Park trip?

Snow White custom Mickey Ears! See previous post on how to make these.

Snow White makeup from ELF, Evil Queen from MAC, and chap stick too!  You must look your best for all those photographs!

The bag on the left is for theme park touring that I bought at a craft fair, the middle bag is to hold all that make-up, and the right bag by LoungeFly for my carry on and a trick or treat bag for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

My Snow White Disney Bounding outfit for the Halloween Party.

A close up of the accessories...isn't the bird ring perfect!

An assortment of Snow White shirts to wear around the parks.

Dopey lanyard for pin trading.



A handy list of all the locations of smashed pins (I like pressed coins site)

The list of where to meet Snow White (I use Kenny the Pirate's site to make sure my list is up to date)

Of course, there are a few other items that are needed to take on a Disney World trip that may not be Snow White related.  Here are a few of my must brings:

 * Cardboard mailer: I bring this to put any paper souvenirs (post cards, park maps...) in.  This way they don't get bent!

* External Battery Charger: I looooove mine!  Keep connected all day without having to find a recharge station.

* Pennies and quarters: for the machine!

* Power Strip: I got one that takes one plug and converts it into three plugs with addition usb slots.

* Glow Sticks: I love the old fashion glow sticks - they don't even sell this style anymore in parks.  At Walmart a pack of five bracelets is 97 cents!

*Tablet: besides the usual functions, I keep a master excel spreadsheet in Google Drive that lists my collection and photos of each item.  This becomes so helpful when I look at a souvenir and think...do I have that?  I find myself wondering that often about the postcards and small buttons in the theme parks.

Naturally there are the regular items to travel with too that you'd take on any trip.  The most important item?  The empty bag to bring home souvenirs in!

No comments:

Post a Comment