Sunday, August 24, 2014

Disney World Planning Binder

I wanted to share some follow up information to last week's post about planning a Disney World trip.  In order to keep everything for our up-coming trip straight, I put together a planning binder.
I used some leftover scrapbook paper and stickers to make my cover.

I got a pencil pouch to hold my Disney world planning DVD and some pens.  The pocket is holding the personalized maps I ordered and I put a scrapbook sticker along the top of the pocket.

I used scrapbook paper and sticky notes to make my tabs - Itinerary, Schedules, Resort, Packing Lists, Dinning Plan, Snow White, Characters, Misc, and then one for each day of our trip.

I got the idea for this binder and lots of resources from WDW Prep School's planning binder (be aware - it is an older post and some of the resources may have newer information).  Here are some additional resources I used:
Kenny The Pirates idea for character interactions
Press Coins list of pressed penny machines
Disney Dining Plan Snack Credit List
Packing List
Magic Kingdom Bingo Card
Disney Food Blog Bingo Card
Almost 130 Free Walt Disney World Resort Activities
Walt Disney World Height Chart
Movies to watch before your trip
Unofficial Attraction List
Fill in your own planning pages
World showcase Passport
Printable Planning Pages

If you are a more visual kind of person - I have a pinterest board just for Disney Planning Binders - Follow away!

I also used the book - From Screen to Theme to create a list of all the Snow White references around the World - minus the New Fantasyland changes.  I hope, after my trip, to have a more comprehensive list.  Look for posts and a list later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment