Sunday, November 12, 2017

Snow White 80th Anniversary Funko Pops

Funko announced in August that they would be releasing a full set of Pops to celebrate Snow White's anniversary in 2017 - the big 80!

Funko has previously released some Pops of Snow White, Grumpy, and the Evil Queen:
Evil queen number 42 - from 2012.  There was also a Grumpy in this series (number 46).  Sadly I don't have this.

Key chain version of Evil Queen

A miniature Evil Queen sold in a set with Ursula and Maleficent.  There was also a set of the evil queen and Snow and Snow and Grumpy.

One of the first in the Disney series from the Disney Store - Snow White - from 2011


The new series has all seven dwarfs plus a Grumpy variant and Dopey chase, two Snow White variants, and the Hag.  For those in the 'know'  a variant is a Pop that is available only at particular stores (Toys R Us, Books a Million, and Hot Topic in this case).  The chase is a tricky thing to land because it is randomly sent in boxes and stores don't know if they are going to get them.

I had to the witch - she is so well done!

The Hot Topic exclusive - the Snow White Diamond edition.  Very well done and I am grateful to Hot Topic's local instagram feed for posting when they arrived so I could put one on hold!

The Toys R Us exclusive - I love this so much! I haven't found her...yet.




This is the one that will drive collectors crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I will have to do an update to the post, I wasn't going to but I ended up getting them all.

      Delete