Sunday, August 20, 2017

Finding Snow White at Disney's Character Outlet Store in Florida

Last June I had one of my best vacations ever on the Disney Dream.  While in Florida I took the opportunity to go to the Character Outlet located near the Disney Resort.  I was surprised at how many Snow White items I found!  While I usually refuse to leave the theme parks while I Florida, this was the perfect chance for me.  Getting a Uber ride over to the outlets from our resort was very easy.  I picked up a few treasures while we were there.  Please note that merchandise turns over very quickly, so you never know what you'll find.  For more up to date information check out the monthly outlet report on Touring Plans Blog (one of my favorite blog writers - I love the indignation at original Disney prices and strange merchandise that appears!)














No comments:

Post a Comment