Sunday, September 7, 2014

Snow White Personalized Stationary


I was reading my latest issue of Real Simple magazine when I noticed an add featuring some great Snow White personalized stationary.  Expressionery.com has lots of Disney stationary and several options for our gal.  The magazine features a code for $10 off your order.


Snow White folded cards


Snow White book plate labels (comes with 3 designs)

Snow White flat cards

Princess Snow White invitations

Princess Pattern Snow White

Snow White Address Stamp


I also looked on the Checks in the Mail website.  My personal address stamp features grumpy seen below (seemed fitting to use that on all those bills!) and I've had lots of comments on my checks over the years.  They also have the book labels.




No comments:

Post a Comment