Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Celebrations: Discovering the Magic of WDW

At the D23 Expo I found out about Celebrations Press and their magazine celebrating Walt Disney World. I am a West coaster and a Disneyland passholder but this magazine won me over. (Don't get me wrong - I love visiting WDW - on the rare occasion I make it to the east coast). I had been saving up the issues to read during this winter vacation break and was pleasantly surprised to find information about Snow White! The November December 2009 issue featured Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs as the feature film. It had even included one fact I hadn't read before! Then the September/October 2009 issue informed me that a Beatles song "Do you want to know a secret?" is based on "I'm Wishing"! No wonder I love that Beatles song! I'll have to order the back issues and see what I have missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment