Sunday, February 12, 2017

Snow White news and Updates

Matt (@HorizonOne) posted this great picture

 Action Figure Insider posted about the Super Cute Plushies.  I already found a Snow White a Walmart.

Daveland Blog posted some pictures of an actress around Disneyland including in front of Snow White's Grotto.

The Snow White 'house' is still for sale and Today Show has some great inside shots.

I will have to listen to the World of Walt podcast in order to find out where this mural is...have you seen it?

 Dejas View posted a great article by Grim Natwick.

I love this Snow White that was made for the EPCOT international art festival.

Market Watch reported on the recent sales of animation art.

Filmic Light has shown me yet another magazine I have to find for my collection - with an article titled "What's Snow White's Daddy doing now?" how can I not?   Filmic light is also looking for information about a mystery coin - can you help?  There are a few other great collectibles that I must find now:
Dopey Puppet
Hankyventures

No comments:

Post a Comment