Sunday, January 8, 2017

Belated Updates for Month of November

Where did November go?  I know this is very late - but better late than never?!

Disney Parks Blog posted a great photo of Snow White on the carousel.

Oh My Disney has some cute princess art.

Gorilla's Don't Blog posted some fun dwarf pictures from 1974.

Has anyone seen this image of the Dwarfs in a Jazz band before?

I really like this picture of Radio City Music Hall all Snow White-d out.

Disney Style's November must have list included cute Snow White socks and celebrated Khols Snow White's line.

Here are a few of my favorite things from Filmic Light this month:
Japanese kitchen toys
Disney Animator's Pillow - I got one!
1940 card game
Tokyo smashed pennies
Snow White scarf
Cast member canoe race posters
1967 Clorox Snow White sweepstakes








No comments:

Post a Comment