Sunday, October 30, 2016

Updates from Month of October

Wow, it's hard to believe that October is coming to a close.  What are you going to be for Halloween?  There have been a lot of great things out there about Snow White this month - check it out:

Lou Mongello on WDW Radio discussed moments in Disney history they wish they were a part of and I totally agree with one of them (being a huge Snow White fan and all).

Filmic Light had some fantastic posts about fabulous Snow White items that I must scour e-bay for now:
Vintage Italian Cuccu books by Salani
1990's Wrist Watches (I knew Disney Store was trying to bankrupt me in the 90's with the sheer volume of collectibles)
Spanish Sticker Collectors Album
A really interseting Montreal Newspaper article
A beautiful Bertelli Calendar
If Doc Brown ever stops by with a time machine I'm going back in time and ordering all the jewelry in this catalog!
These Snow White Aluminium sets are fantastic
These Post Toastie masks do show up on ebay from time to time
This snow globe is fascinating - I would have never guessed Disney would make merchandise of this scene - the one that terrified children in the movie theater.
Check out the special box made for the exhibit at the Walt Disney family museum.

I mentioned there might be an upcoming Snow White book a while ago - Didier Ghez posted about his upcoming projects which include Snow White interviews Volume 1.

WDW Fan Zone asked which Disney character you'd pick for president - Snow White was one of the ones suggested but I might vote for a package deal on the dwarfs!

This Fairy Tale Life had a look at the new 2017 Princess bridal gowns - including the updated Snow White.

Steve Thompson posted an adorable Snow White for #inkober

Disney Visa by Chase posted an article on where to meet our favorite princess in the Magic Kingdom.

Disney Style felt that Snow White's wishing well is a great place for instagram photos.  I love that spot in the park - it might be one of my favorite spots in Disneyland.

Long before there was instagram, people have been snapping photos there - here is a vintage shot of the Snow White wishing well area.

Check out this vintage theme park Sleepy!

If you had asked me ten years ago, I would have said there was no way I'd be a Hot Topic regular costumer - check out these shirts though - how can I not be?

Still trying to figure out what to do with your squad for Halloween?  Check out this post by Disney Style.

Or if you are going solo for Halloween - find your costume according to your sign here.

Disney Parks Blog posted pictures of dogs in costumes - that's just awesome in of itself - but check out the evil queen and Snow White - so cute!

Ashley Taylor drew a fabulous Disney Doodle of the evil queen.

You have to get over to Wonderground Gallery next month to check out Gregg Visintainer Poison Apple art.  It is amazing!  I love how the designs are actually hidden images.  I've bought quite a few of his pieces.

I recently was very excited about the Snow White Jamberry nail wraps - well now there are Evil Queen wraps!

Feeling crafty?  How about making this poison apple card?

D23 had three articles this month - all of which are in a member only area and I can't link them for you here:
* Get a Wildly Wicked Look inside Disney Villains
* 13 Characters that Makes our Spine Tingle
* 13 Classically Creepy Disney Park Attractions




No comments:

Post a Comment