Sunday, August 7, 2016

New Snow White Book?

I follow The Disney History blog by Didier Ghez after finding his books "Walt's People" so fascinating.  Each book is a collection of interviews from Disney legends (animators, producers, directors, imagineers...).  I have found many useful interviews directly related to the making of Snow White and hope to catch up on my reading.  Volume 17 was just released this July.



Ghez posted an update about upcoming projects and I was thrilled to learn that he is editing about collection of interviews focused on the making of Snow White!  He expects it to be released this August or September with a volume 2 to come.  I can't wait to get my hands on this book!

I did a little searching and Ghez posted a link to a chapter of a Snow White book back in 2013 and I believe this blog is David Johnson's, the author.  It doesn't appear to have been updated much.

While we wait for the release of this book, if you are a Disney history nerd, check out the Walt People's series:














No comments:

Post a Comment