Sunday, June 5, 2016

Disney's Mickey Mouse Shorts

I was watching Mickey Mouse shorts (Season 3 Episode 15 - Sock Burglar) the other day when I noticed this scene:

Basically, Minnie Mouse is trying to solve a series crime in town and for one scene she is interrogating all of Mickey's foes (Pete, the Blot...) when the Evil Queen appears.  Such a fun moment.

A while back I bought the season one DVD of these cartoons and posted about the Snow White reference I saw.

Additionally, if you haven't seen Mickey Mouse's Wish Upon a Coin (season 3 episode 3) - watch it now!  Any Snow White fan will appreciate the zany world where Mickey collides with this not so classic tale.


My summer project will be to watch all of season two and three to find any other Snow White references!

No comments:

Post a Comment