Sunday, March 13, 2016

Jakks Tsum Tsum Series 2

When I went to the D23 expo I was thrilled to see adorable mini stacking tsum tsums and I asked if Snow White was one of the characters.  She wasn't in series 1 but I have just found out that series 2 features her, Grumpy, and Happy!  This set came from a Toys R Us and I am feeling that there will be a few more trips in the future for me!
Here is the opened package. Sven was in the blind bag.  I was so excited when I got these, I didn't think to take a picture before I opened it.  Grumpy is pictured on the package (he is blocked by Eeyore in this picture).

The large size Snow White (number 203)
Snow White is only available in the large size, Happy is only available in the medium size (205), but Grumpy is in all three sizes (small 207, medium 208, an large 209).


Here is the check off list - note other sizes of Snow White and Happy are coming

1 comment: