Sunday, November 13, 2016

Going To Guide


I was recently browsing on ETSY when I saw the most adorable Snow White and Evil Queen buttons.  I had to have them!  I looked around the shop and I fell in love with everything!  The artwork is just the cutest.    Check out the I heart going to Disneyland button with the Snow White and Evil Queen on my fan-girl backpack:





It turns out the art is featured in a guide book to Disneyland, so naturally I had to purchase my own copy.


Where was this book when I was a kid?  It is sooooo fun!  I have been to Disneyland a lot, being a local and former cast member, but it is still a wonderful read.  As you can see, I have a few Disney books in my library and I believe this book is a must have!  There are two chapters that include information about Disneyland, a chapter for each land, a built in scrapbook area, and an area of mini stories that attractions are based on.  It is a beautiful and creative book.  This would be such a wonderful gift to someone who is headed to the park for the first time.  (and given with some of hte buttons sold in the shop - so cute!) Here are a few of my favorite pages:


I ordered the book for Amazon and it wasn't in pristine condition when I received it - I wish I had ordered directly from Shannon on her website.  Then I could have had an autographed book, bookmark, sticker, and membership card.  I will most definitely order her next book (Disney California Adventure) directly from her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment