Sunday, April 17, 2016

WonderCon 2016

A few weeks back I was able to go to WonderCon at the LA convention center.  As always, I was on the hunt for Snow White related this.  Unfortunately, due to time, I wasn't able to make it around the entire show floor, but I did find a few things to share.

Stylin online had a booth that was full of seatbelt belts.  There was quite a wide variety of them, including quite a few Disney belts.  I was disappointed to find there weren't any Snow White belts, until I talked to an employee and they said they have them online!  Check it out.

Disney did have an official booth that was selling a variety of vinyl records.

I picked up an adorable Snow White button from Sharodactyl Art.  She fits perfectly on my backpack.

Till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment