Sunday, January 17, 2016

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Release

I was surprised to see that Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is being re-released again rather soon after the last release.  The film was first released in 1994 on VHS, it came to DVD in 2001, and Blu-ray in 2009.  This newest release is the digital release.

Disney Store Promotional poster outside of the store
I personally pre-ordered the Blu-ray/DVD/Digital combo from the Disney Store.  If you pre-order the Blu-ray with them, you will also receive a free lithograph set and a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $40 or more.  The movie will be released in the combo pack on 2/2.  You can purchase the digital film on January 19th from Disney Movies Anywhere.

promotional information on counter
This is the information you take back to the store to pick up your disc


The inside of the information packet is pretty!  Much better than the cover.


Here is the cover for the lithographs that uses the artwork from the disc cover
Here is the inside with the lithographs - please forgive the upside down photo - Blogger and I are not getting along right now
Again, I think the inside of the folder is so much prettier than the outside.  Great artwork.

 Here are the four lithographs



Images from the Disney Store


Target is releasing the Blu-ray combo set with a storybook.  I can't find any information about the book though and the image is quite poor.  I haven't seen any other gift with purchase situations with other stores.  If you find another - please let me know!

I'm so glad to see lithographs from the Disney Store.  It reminds me back to other releases that came with gifts.
Here is the advertisement from the 2001 Disney Store Catalog release of the DVD

Here are a few of the lithographs from my collection:



No comments:

Post a Comment