Sunday, February 22, 2015

Getting Crafty: Snow White Production Art Bracelet

Who doesn't love some exclusive Disney related bling to show off at the next fan club meeting?  At a stamping show, I discovered Craft Fantastic: a DIY jewerly company.  After looking over all the options, I decided to make a bracelet featuring the art of my favorite Disney movie.  I purchased a retro black round bracelet kit to get started.




Step 1: Choose the images
I got my images from the interwebs (more specifically, I found a French fan website I blogged about in an earlier post).
Step 2: Print images as thumbnails
I found that the thumbnail size was just right to get the images I wanted to fit the round glass.
Step 3: Glue images on the glass
See Craft Fantastic's website for more detailed instructions.
Step 4: Trim the edge of the glass
Step 5: Adhere the glass to the frame
Step 6: Brag about your craftyness at the next D23 event!

No comments:

Post a Comment