Sunday, January 3, 2016

WDW radio Holiday Ornament exchange

For the last three years I have participated in the WDW radio ornament gift exchange.  When you sign up you can give your favorite Disney character, and while you are not required to send an ornament that is that character, I have been lucky enough to receive Snow White ornaments all three years.   The first year I received some handmade ornaments that featured Snow White.  In 2014 I recieved this boxed set that was avaliable at Target:

This year I got this beautiful light bulb shaped ornament.  I am so impressed with this ornament!  It was actually made from a light bulb. 

If you are interested in participating next year, be sure to watch WDW radio blog around November for the sign ups.

Happy New Year Whistle While We Blog readers!  May this year bring you and your family much happiness and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment